Hear from leading aging and healthcare experts from:
- Best Buy Health- Best Buy Canada (Vancouver) sharing why Best Buy sees the longevity economy as a billion dollar business.
- Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation (Toronto) – Harnessing the voice of older adults in building products and services
- Johns Hopkins University (Baltimore Maryland Dr. Bruce Leff and Dr. Michelle Grinman will share their work in implementing Hospital at Home to provide acute care in the home.
- Northwood (Halifax) – sharing the real world impact of Covid 19 on a major project within their facility
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center (North Carolina) & SE Health (Toronto) – a conversational retrospective on aging from the early 1990’s to current time and post Covid.
- AGE-WELL NCE Inc (Toronto)
- Global Coalition on Aging (New York) – a keynote address by the CEO on the importance of seniors and their opportunity to add not extract value to/from the economy.
- AGING2.0 (Halifax and Australia) – co-founder Stephen Johnston will share the Collective project to enhance research, data analytics and a global information bank to support seniors in aging well.
- Hear 5 startups pitch the latest in innovative solutions for health care
- Network virtually with speakers, partners and experts from across North America
- Discover the “new normal” post Covid-19 for home and health care practices
- Have online access to recordings of all 17 agenda sessions
- Direct access to all attendees via our online networking feature
Aging2-Halifax, The Jameson Group is pleased to partner with Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA), Nova Scotia Department of Seniors, and other partners are excited to be introducing the Innovate Care (IC2020) conference. Our committee is composed of innovative entrepreneurs, investors, “seniors” and health and care advocates is on a mission to enhance independent living and aging well in the home while promoting exciting innovations and advancements in all aspects of health care. The world is undergoing a major disruption a unique set of changes in all aspects of living and care.
We strongly believe that by showcasing the latest innovative technologies and forward-thinking best practices to a wide audience of home & health care professionals, seniors, investors, government agencies and support organizations, we can make a significant impact on future care. We can do it alone – by working together, we can make a difference by removing care and independent living barriers everywhere and for everyone. Now, and for the future.
This 2-day virtual event will feature both regional and international speakers covering a variety of timely topics, including:
Keynotes on why major technology companies such as Google, Amazon, Best Buy and TELUS are investing billions in innovative care solutions and products to allow us all to live and age well.
An inside look at care facilities deploying the latest innovative technologies and developing best practices.
Why programs like Johns Hopkins Hospital @ Home is gaining international momentum and addressing the changing needs and technology.
An introduction to Nova Scotia Living Lab Innovation Hub which will create an inter-generational innovation testing and proving ground for Health and “Seniors” related products and services.
A Pitch Competition highlighting exciting startups in the health, mobility and senior’s areas, and more.
The overall goal of the conference is to:
1) Support and highlight startups and growing companies in the aging and health segments, but, above all;
2) To provide a wide variety of insightful information on initiatives and innovations from near and far that will permit us to more effectively address the changing needs within health care and the seniors segment and, ultimately, allow us all to live longer and healthier lives.
We look forward to having you join us!