IC2021 PITCH CHALLENGE
Do you have an innovative product for the Aging or Home-Healthcare market?
Pitchers will provide a 3-5 minute “video” pitch to an experienced panel of investor/judges. The pitches will be available on the IC2021 website to all delegates and featured during the 2-day event. Delegates will also be able to vote for their favourite pitch with the winners announced at the closing reception. It’s a great way to get in front of potential home-healthcare customers, investors and there is no cost to participate. Complete the form below (to complete form, please scroll down and sign into Google first).
Must have a product or service which addresses the Aging or Home-Healthcare market segment that is: (1) In the development stage or (2) In market for less than 24 months.
Judging Process and Criteria will be assessed in 2 stages
- Stage 1 will include a review of all submitted pitch videos. The videos will be reviewed and the best will move on to Stage 2.
- Stage 2 showcases the selected pitch videos in the IC2021 Pitch Challenge held during the Innovate Care event on Oct 5 & 6th. The videos will also be available on the IC2021 website for all to view.
- The winner will be selected by a judging panel and be awarded a cash prize and publicized.
- Applications will be assessed using the following criteria:
- Value to the market
- Pitch content
Apply prior to September 15th by completing this form and submitting up to a 5-minute video pitch. Your video specifications are:
- MP4 video format to be 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Saved to a maximum size of 100MB
- Send your pitch file via www.wetransfer.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your video pitch should address:
1. The Problem
2. Your Solution
3. The Market
4. The Competition
5. Team Members
6. Value Proposition & Validation
7. Your Ask